I am passionate about supporting leaders to amplify their impact and pursue their career in a way that ensures time and energy is still available for their family, friends and what inspires them outside of work.
Increase confidence and clarity with how you navigate your dynamic career and life aspirations by:
- Clarifying your strengths, revealing potential blind spots and prioritising areas that would most benefit from action (whether that is doing MORE or LESS…).
- Exploring your criteria for success and how this is influencing your courage to venture new paths and bounce back from set-backs.
- Embracing the discomfort that comes with change and learning science-based strategies for maintaining motivation with your ideal goals.
My coaching methodology draws upon applied neuroscience and positive psychology with a focus on internal considerations (mindset / feelings / reactions) and external drivers (relationships / responsibilities / challenges). This is underpinned by over 20 years experience working as an Organisational Development Consultant with specific experience in leadership development, culture change and strategies for enhancing leadership engagement and performance.
I also hold the Associate Certified Coach credential with the International Coach Federation (ICF). An ICF credential is a requirement over and above coach specific training and demonstrates a commitment to an international standard of excellence in coaching practice and ongoing professional development, including coaching supervision. Make a time to discuss your needs and goals via calendly.com/katheryn-curnow and/or explore my group coaching programs designed to expand your influence and leverage your potential:
Increase your influence and improve engagement by enhancing how you connect and communicate with others.
- Clarify the characteristics and strengths of your communication style;
- Learn how to be assertive in a way that demonstrates mutual respect and is inclusive of the needs of others;
- Increase confidence with expressing what you really think and feel and make requests for what you really want;
- Enhance awareness of simple and impactful tweaks to increase clarity and connection with your critical conversations;
- Tips for how to give great feedback and reduce the likelihood of misunderstandings.
Enhance how you authentically showcase your strengths and achievements as a part of your current role and as a strategy for securing future opportunities.
- Consolidate your strengths and achievements and develop strategies for increasing awareness of your capability and ideal career goals.
- Reconnect with your purpose and professional values to ensure that key decisions are being guided by what matters most to you.
- Explore strategies for how to amplify your presence and impact when interacting with others
- Learn how to recognise and circumvent the impact of the imposter phenomenon so you can maintain focus and progress with your goals (even in the midst of self-doubt and set-backs!)
Set & Reinforce
Safeguard your time, energy and what matters most to you by learning how to set and reinforce boundaries and approaches for how to respectfully say NO!
- Clarify the characteristics, misconceptions and benefits of having clear boundaries;
- Quantify the personal and professional impact of not having boundaries;
- Recognise when boundaries are being tested and how to effectively respond in the moment;
- Explore four approaches for saying NO, including how to change your response from a ‘Yes’ to a ‘No’.
Leadership Coaching &
An action-oriented discussion for you to consolidate your strengths and reconnect with what matters most to you so you can bring greater alignment with who you are, what you do and where you want to be.
As an Associate Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation I have over 12 years experience partnering with executive and senior leaders to harness their potential and expand their influence. I recognise that your background, skills and wealth of experience provides a unique life perspective and am committed to:
- Actively listening to understand what is important to you, your current situation, and your ideal outcomes;
- Challenging assumptions and inherent beliefs that may be getting in the way of your personal and professional growth (including revisiting any goals that you might have put to the side because you thought they were no longer possible);
- Asking targeted questions to clarify your priorities, generate new insights, and ensure you are exploring a full range of options;
- Outlining science-based approaches to support with increasing boldness and embracing the discomfort that arises with growth and change;
- Supporting you to form and integrate helpful habits into your busy schedule and holding you accountable (in the nicest possible way) for progressing your insights and actions;
- Ensuring a concurrent focus on mindset and wellbeing so an integrated approach is adopted to taking action.
I am also certified in the use of a number of Leadership 360 assessments including the Health and Care Industry Leadership Capability Assessments (HILCA and CILCA) and the Inclusive Leadership Assessment.